New Belgium Brewery
- Green energy solution that fits the needs of your outdoor events
- Quick and easy access to power with no utility connections or dirty generators
- A small and simple power source that is easy to travel with
- Access to a source that gives that will keep your event tent up and running for several days
When you are traveling around to a variety of outdoor events in order to engage with customers, having access to tools with the capabilities you need is a must. The New Belgium Brewery is an organization that was in need of a reliable tool that would provide them with easy access power that could keep their event tents up and running for several days at a time. They needed a power system with no utility connections or dirty generators. In fact, for many of the events that new Belgium hosts, it is very important for them to be completely green.
"Joule Case works perfect for us. It travels with us. It is quiet and green and able to keep everything running exactly how we want it."
- Pete Sullivan (New Belgium Events Coordinator)
Though many may think that it would be close to impossible to check everything off this list of demands, Joule Case had already come up with a solution for them. We were able to meet each of New Belgiums needs with ease. Our Joule Case lithium-ion batteries provided them with quick and easy access to power at the tip of their fingers. Each of our portable power stations are very environmentally friendly. They are green, quiet, and provided New Belgium with power that lasted long enough to keep everything running smoothly throughout the entirety of each event. No more relying on loud, dirty generators or long extension cords as your only source of power. Joule Case confidently provided them with the energy they needed when they needed it the most.
Food Truck, Event Catering
- Access to portable outdoor power that allows you to park your food truck where ever you will be able to serve the most customers
- Create an enjoyable environment for customers without the smell and noise of a gasoline generator
- Power all your trucks food making machines for more than 10 hours with green, solar energy
- Be the self-reliant food truck that stands out to the crowd
When you have a food truck, you want to serve your customers in the best possible location. Having access to power that will reliably get you through diverse situations and all hours of operation is absolutely necessary. Landscapes Coffee Truck was in need of a power solution for their food catering events. Because food trucks typically have a large power demand, yet limited access to power, Landscapes Coffee Truck was desperately in need of a solution that didn’t involve any dirty generators. Traditionally, finding an outlet for your extension cord, then gaffer taping it to the ground would be your only solution. Yet, running utility power with a long extension cord does not allow for supplemental solar power is unsightly, and often a hazard.
"Joule Case was able to deliver a product that supplies everything I need without a dirty generator."
- Ricky H. (Owner, Landscapes Coffee Truck)
Our Joule Case lithium-ion batteries with two 2000 Watt power systems each with 2000 Watt Hour base stations and 360 watts of solar panels provided Landscapes Coffee Truck with a self-reliant power solution. We easily provided them with a product that gives them more than 10 hours of solar power each day to power their coffee machines, espresso makers, bean grinders, water heaters, and lights. With Joule Case, they are now able to serve coffee in a clean and quiet environment, just like an indoor coffee shop. No more using dirty generators that create an unpleasant smell of gas and loud noises. Ditch the old ways and go green with Joule Case.
Power Camp EDC for Air Conditioning, Lights, and Power
- Solar power + Joule case batter power = 100% green reliable energy
- Silent green power was used to quietly power air conditioning, lights, and power outlets so that guests could sleep soundly throughout the night
- Joule Case easily eliminated the need for long power cords and fossil fuels
- Proven potential to provide music festivals with clean, easy, and soundless power solutions
At ECD Camp, large diesel generators are used to provide power to 5,000 tents with air conditioning. The biggest problem with using these generators is that they give off an unpleasant smell and make loud noises, creating less enjoyable experiences for guests sleeping in tents near the generators. To ensure that all customers who stay in the tents at the EDC Music Festival get a good night’s sleep while having access to the air conditioning, lights, and power that they need, Joule Case was the solution.
"Joule Case proved they can provide silent green power for our tents no problem. The potential for Joule Case in music festivals is massive."
- Rutger Jansen (Director of Camp EDC)
Joule Case lithium-ion batteries powered the 2020 concept tents with the desired air conditioning, lights, and power for all 4 days of the festival. This was done by using Joule Case batter power throughout the night, then using the sun to charge Joule Case during the day. Our silent green power systems were a perfect replacement for those noisy, dirty, and smelly generators that were causing sleepless nights. Easy, quiet, clean, and efficient - that’s Joule Case.
Interactive Conference Kiosks
- Portable power allowed for flexibility and letting them set up technological displays in areas where power sources were scarce
- Joule Case Portable Power Stations looked professional and fit right into the technological atmosphere
- Worry about power was eliminated so that the team could focus on training and making the most out of their interactive kiosks
- Expo power expenses will be reduced, and limitations for what your company is capable of will no longer get in your way
When you have many different displays with interactive kiosks to show off at conferences, having access to reliable power is a must when there are limited outlets available. This company was holding a national sales training and partner conference for a major medical device manufacturer. The event was held over multiple days and they were in need of a quick, easy, and reliable solution that could power interactive kiosks that would not have access to outlets. They needed a source that could easily power multiple kiosks with 46” LED monitors, tablets, laptops, and accent lighting, for more than 10 hours each day (180w per kiosk daily).
Joule Case was able to provide this company with 3 portable power stations that gave power to 6 kiosks. Each Joule Case power station was equipped with 8 SLA500 battery modules totaling to 4,000 watt-hours of energy, enough to power the two-island grouping for more than two days.
"Joule Case was easy to use and setup. The batteries are intuitive and the production team had an easy install integrating with the kiosks. Joule Case allowed us to satisfy our customers requests and impress them with carefree application."
- Dan P. (Business Development Dir.)
The company was able to make use of all the space in the ballroom where the events took place because Joule Case is easily portable and completely usable in places where connecting to an outlet is not an option - such as the middle of the room. The Joule Case power stations looked professional and fit in as if they were part of the display, which also improved the overall appearance of the conference because no gaffer tame and extension cords were used to connect to power.
When using Joule Case power products, restrictions and limitations are left behind. Your trusted power solutions provider, Joule Case, reduces your expo power expenses, generates new revenue sources, and eliminates headaches.
Treefort Music Festival
- No extensive training is required to use Joule Case. The lithium-ion batteries provided power that was easy for any of the volunteers to use.
- This quiet, clean, simple, green power is easily transportable to various areas at a festival that needs power last minute.
- No more long extension cords or loud, smelly, dirty generators will distract from the personality of your event.
- All your outdoor power needs can easily be met with Joule Case.
To host a music festival you definitely need power, but may not want or be able to rely on centralized power or generators. This was the case for the Treefort Music Festival. They needed to be able to distribute green power to an array of outdoor tents that had diverse power needs and were scattered in different locations around the festival. They no longer wanted to rely on small, loud, dirty generators or long power cords.
"I don’t have to worry about power anymore! If someone needs power, it's as simple as dropping off a Joule Case to that area. I also love that they are quiet and green."
- Drew Lorona (Treefort Co-Founder)
Joule Case was able to provide Treefort Music Festival with lithium-ion batteries that delivered quiet, easy, simple, green power for all the decentralized tents and experience centers at the festival such as the Box Office, First Aid, Merchandise Sales, Info Station, and Beerhall/Ale Fort. Green power was easily accessible for POS, lighting, and Cradlepoint data networks.